Benevento Companies are truly a family business, in every sense of the term. We are a group of hard working men and women who genuinely enjoy working together. We always look out for & support one another and take time to celebrate our hard work and success. Human Resources inquires telephone 978.203.2108 Fax 978.447.1131
Employment opportunities are listed below. In addition to competitive pay, we also offer:
- paid vacation, sick time and holidays,
- medical, dental and vision insurance,
- disability and life insurance,
- and a generous 401k retirement savings plan with company match program.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
We are currently searching for an experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanic to join our team. This position will be responsible for diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining our Heavy Equipment fleet.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Diagnose and repair all Heavy Equipment.
- Perform inspections and preventative maintenance as needed.
- Complete tasks set forth by the Fleet Manager; request assistance as needed to properly correct issues.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports.
- Ensure a safe and clean operating work area that is compliant with state, federal, and internal regulations.
- Assist vendors and employees in a professional and courteous manner.
- Five years of related experience.
- Strong mechanical and diagnostic skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Positive, can-do attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Full-time, Monday through Friday, 7:00am – 4:00pm plus overtime.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance available.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) program with company match.
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Contact Melissa Cardello on 978.658.5300 or by email to email@example.com